Breast Enhancement in Savannah, GA
Breast enhancement procedures can address any concern with the appearance of the breasts. Savannah Plastic Surgery specializes in breast enhancement surgeries to help patients achieve their ideal figure. We welcome patients from Savannah and the surrounding areas of Chatham County, GA.
What is Breast Enhancement?
Breast enhancement is a subspecialty of plastic surgery that is focused on addressing the shape and size of the breasts. Breast enhancement procedures are the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. If you have experienced changes in the breasts due to aging or pregnancy, then breast enhancement procedures can help rejuvenate the breasts and give them a lifted, youthful appearance. Patients who would like to enhance the overall balance of the figure by enlarging or reducing the size of the breasts can also benefit from breast enhancement procedures. There are also breast enhancement procedures for men who suffer from gynecomastia, offering a similar solution for these patients to achieve their ideal figure.
How Much Does Breast Enhancement Cost?
The cost of your breast enhancement treatment at Savannah Plastic Surgery will vary depending on your unique treatment goals and the techniques involved in your treatment. Since cosmetic treatments are considered elective procedures, they are not usually covered by health insurance. During your consultation, we will discuss your cosmetic goals in order to develop a personalized treatment plan and determine the exact cost of your treatment. If you would like to review our insurance policies or explore your payment options, please refer to our financing and insurance page.
What Breast Enhancement Treatments Are Available?
Savannah Plastic Surgery currently offers the following breast enhancement procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Average cost: $4,950 to $5,850
- A breast augmentation uses breast implants to enhance the size and shape of the breasts.
- Breast Reduction
- The breast reduction procedure alleviates pain, discomfort, and self-consciousness caused by having large breasts.
- Breast Lift
- Average cost: $5,000 to $8,500
- The breast lift procedure can rejuvenate the appearance of the breasts by lifting them to a more youthful position on the chest.
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction can restore the breasts to their original shape and size following a mastectomy, lumpectomy, or related breast cancer treatments.
- Male Breast Reduction
- Average cost: $6,000 to $7,000
- A male breast reduction procedure can alleviate gynecomastia, or fatty tissue that has built up in the chest. Afterwards, patients enjoy a more masculine appearance in the chest.
To learn more about our breast enhancement procedures or to schedule your initial consultation at Savannah Plastic Surgery, contact us today. We are proud to serve the residents of Statesboro, Brunswick, Hinesville, Richmond Hill and Bluffton, Georgia, and offer convenient office locations in Savannah, GA, and the surrounding areas of Chatham County.