Facial Surgery in Savannah, GA
Whether you are looking to address signs of aging in the face or simply enhance the facial features to achieve a more harmonious appearance, facial surgery can be a great option. At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we offer facial surgery procedures to the residents of Savannah and the nearby cities of Chatham County, GA.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a subspecialty of plastic surgery that, as the name suggests, focuses on the facial features. Facial surgery techniques can essentially be used for one of two reasons. First, facial surgery can be used to address loose skin and related signs of aging. With these techniques, patients can achieve a more youthful appearance. Second, facial surgery can be used to alter and otherwise enhance the shape or appearance of the facial features. This can help enhance facial symmetry or help the facial features complement one another. In any case, Savannah Plastic Surgery is proud to offer facial surgery procedures to help patients look and feel their best.
How Much Does Facial Surgery Cost?
The cost of your facial surgery treatment at Savannah Plastic Surgery will vary depending on your unique treatment goals and the techniques involved in your treatment. Since cosmetic treatments are considered elective procedures, they are not usually covered by health insurance. During your consultation, we will discuss your cosmetic goals in order to develop a personalized treatment plan and determine the exact cost of your treatment. If you would like to review our insurance policies or explore your payment options, please refer to our financing and insurance page.
What Facial Surgery Treatments Are Available?
Savannah Plastic Surgery currently offers the following facial surgery procedures:
- Average cost: $7,000 to $14,000
- The timeless facelift procedure provides comprehensive anti-aging benefits to the face, alleviating sagging skin and wrinkles to rejuvenate the appearance.
- FreshLook Lift®
- Average cost: $6,000 to $9,500
- The FreshLook Lift® is a newer alternative to a facelift, offering similar results at a lower cost and with a shorter recovery period.
- Average cost: $6,000 to $7,000
- The rhinoplasty procedure, or nose job, is used to enhance the shape, size and positioning of the nose to best fit the appearance.
- Average cost: $2,950 to $5,500
- A blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a procedure that can rejuvenate the appearance of the eyes while simultaneously improving field of vision.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation for facial surgery at Savannah Plastic Surgery. We are proud to offer these and other plastic surgery services to the men and women in Savannah, GA, and the surrounding areas of Chatham County. We offer convenient office locations in Statesboro, Brunswick, Hinesville, Richmond Hill and Bluffton, Georgia.