Juvéderm® / Other Fillers in Savannah, GA
Also offers Restylane, Sculptra, and Radiesse
If you have experienced age-related volume loss, or if you'd simply like to achieve fuller, plumper skin, then Juvederm® and other dermal filler products may be a good option. At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of dermal filler treatments to help patients in Savannah and the surrounding areas of Chatham County, Georgia, achieve their cosmetic goals.
What are Juvéderm® and Other Fillers?
Juvéderm® and related dermal fillers are injectable treatments that use gel-like formulas to add natural-looking volume to the skin. Natural volume loss is one of the most common effects of aging, and often causes wrinkles and sagging skin. Even patients who haven't experienced age-related volume loss may want to achieve fuller skin to enhance the contours of the face. In any case, Juvéderm® and other dermal fillers can be used to restore facial volume, smooth out lines and wrinkles, and enhance the overall appearance and youthfulness of the face. These are popular treatment options because they offer minimal downtime, instant results, and can be used to address a range of facial skin concerns. At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we are proud to offer the following dermal filler treatments:
- Juvéderm® is the leading dermal filler product, using a hyaluronic acid-based formula for incredibly smooth and natural looking results. Juvéderm® products last quite a long time, while also offering different products for specific cosmetic concerns and parts of the face.
- Restylane®, like Juvéderm®, uses hyaluronic acid to create smooth formulas that produce natural-looking results. Restylane® offers different injectable products, each with varying thickness, to best fulfill a patient's cosmetic goals.
- Unlike other dermal fillers, Sculptra® is somewhat unnoticeable upon injection. Instead, the formula is absorbed over time, stimulating the body's natural collagen production. Therefore, Sculptra® produces results that are entirely natural, but also quite long-lasting due to the gradual improvements in skin volume.
- Radiesse® is somewhere between Sculptra® and other dermal fillers. It creates a subtle boost in volume using small, safe microspheres. As the body absorbs these materials, it replaces them with natural collagen. The results from Radiesse® can be surprisingly long-lasting.
- Volux® is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid that is injected along the jawline, chin and jowl areas to improve loss of jawline definition. Volux® provides structural support and contours the jaw so that it looks more lifted and defined.
How Much Do Juvéderm® and Other Dermal Fillers Cost?
The cost of dermal filler injection treatments at Savannah Plastic Surgery can range from $600 to $750. The exact cost of your treatment will depend on variables that include your treatment goals and the number of treatment sessions necessary to achieve those goals. During your consultation, we will discuss these factors in order to develop a personalized treatment plan and provide you with the exact cost of treatment. We can also determine your eligibility for health insurance coverage at this time. To learn more about our insurance policies or your payment options, please refer to our financing and insurance page.
What is the Difference Between Juvéderm® and Other Dermal Fillers?
Juvéderm® and Restylane® are similar dermal filler products. They are both designed to provide an instant boost in facial volume that diminishes wrinkles, lines, and folds. Radiesse® and Sculptra® are a little different. They are designed to provide long-term cosmetic benefits by stimulating natural collagen production in the skin. Each of these treatments offers its own benefits, and the treatment that is right for you will likely depend on the area of the face with which you are concerned. Each dermal filler product has its own strength. We will help you find the treatment that best suits your needs during your consultation.
What Are the Dermal Filler Treatments Like?
The dermal filler injection process is the same for all dermal fillers we offer. Before treatment, the skin will be numbed to minimize any discomfort that may occur during the injection process. Once the skin is prepared, the appropriate formula will be injected into and around the desired treatment area, adding natural-looking volume to the skin. The only difference between treatments will be the location of the injection and the amount of formula used. Regardless, dermal filler injections are quickly performed, and typically take less than 30 minutes to complete.
What is the Recovery Like Following Dermal Filler Injections?
Dermal fillers are a popular cosmetic treatment because they require little to no downtime. With all products mentioned above, it is common to experience some minor redness and swelling in the treatment area. However, these symptoms typically fade within a few days of treatment. Otherwise, patients are able to return to all usual activities immediately following their appointment.
What Results Can I Expect from Dermal Fillers?
The results from your dermal filler treatment can vary depending on the products involved. Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Radiesse® will produce instant results that are noticeable before even leaving your appointment. Radiesse® and Sculptra® will produce continued results over time as the body responds to treatment and creates additional collagen. The results from these treatments may last for several months up to a few years, depending on the treatment received and your skin type. During your consultation, we will let you know what kind of results you can expect as well as the recommended number of treatments.
Earn points towards future treatments! Through Allē and ASPIRE rewards programs. Click to learn more.
If you are considering any of these dermal filler treatments at Savannah Plastic Surgery, contact us today to schedule your consultation and determine the treatment that is right for you. We welcome patients from Savannah and the surrounding areas of Chatham County, including those in Brunswick, Hinesville and Bluffton, Georgia.