Body Contouring in Savannah, GA
Body contouring may be the ideal solution for addressing loose skin or stubborn fat in various areas of the body. At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of body contouring solutions to offer patients comprehensive body sculpting solutions.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is a subspecialty of plastic surgery that is focused on addressing the contours of the body. These treatments often target loose or sagging skin as well as stubborn fat. Typically, body contouring treatments are recommended to patients who cannot achieve their cosmetic goals through diet and exercise. Body contouring treatments are not alternatives to weight loss; instead, they can complement the results of healthy weight loss. When body contouring treatments are used, they can enhance the body to produce a more shapely, toned physique.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
The cost of your body contouring treatment at Savannah Plastic Surgery will vary depending on your unique treatment goals and the techniques involved in your treatment. Since cosmetic treatments are considered elective procedures, they are not usually covered by health insurance. During your consultation, we will discuss your cosmetic goals in order to develop a personalized treatment plan and determine the exact cost of your treatment. If you would like to review our insurance policies or explore your payment options, please refer to our financing and insurance page.
What Body Contouring Treatments Are Available?
At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we offer the following body contouring treatments:
- Mommy Makeover
- Average cost: $12,000 to $15,000
- The mommy makeover is a customizable body contouring procedure that is intended to address the effects of pregnancy on the body. However, this comprehensive approach can benefit many patients whether they have had children or not.
- Tummy Tuck
- Average cost: $4,150 to $10,700
- A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a technique that addresses loose skin and stubborn fat in the abdomen to produce a flat, firm stomach.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Average cost: $5,000 to $8,000
- The Brazilian butt lift, or BBL, is a fat transfer technique that uses unwanted fat from elsewhere in the body to lift, shape, and otherwise enhance the buttocks.
- Average cost: $4,500
- Liposuction is a versatile fat reduction technique that uses a small needle-like tube to remove fat. This popular treatment can be used to contour nearly any area of the body.
- Arm Lift
- Average cost: $5,500 to $5,700
- With an arm lift, patients can address loose skin or stubborn fat in the upper arms to achieve a firmer and more youthful appearance in the arms.
- Body Lift
- Average cost: $13,500 to $15,000
- The body lift procedure can address large areas of the body, removing and tightening loose skin to produce a firm and toned physique. It can be used to address the upper body, lower body or both.
If you are seeking body contouring services in Savannah, GA, or the surrounding areas of Chatham County, contact us today to schedule your initial consultation at Savannah Plastic Surgery. We offer convenient office locations in Brunswick, Hinesville and Bluffton, Georgia.