Skin Care Products in Savannah, GA
The best way to maintain healthy, beautiful skin is by using the proper skin care products. Savannah Plastic Surgery carries a variety of skin care products, and we're happy to help patients figure out the products that are best for them based on their skin type and skin care needs. We welcome patients from Savannah, GA, and the nearby areas of Chatham County.
What Are Skin Care Products?
Skin care products include a variety of products that are intended to be used at home as part of a daily skin care regimen. While in-office treatments can provide huge benefits for skin health, one of the best ways to care for the skin is by using the proper products at home. With the skin care products available at Savannah Plastic Surgery, we can help you develop the optimal skin care routine for your needs. We carry products from some of the most reputable skin care brands, many of which can only be purchased through authorized professionals. We're happy to discuss your skin care needs with you so that we can determine the product or products that will be best for you and your skin.
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost?
The cost of skin care products at Savannah Plastic Surgery can vary. The exact cost of your skin care products will depend on the type of skin care products that are right for you. During your consultation, we will discuss these factors in order to develop a personalized treatment plan and provide you with the exact cost of treatment. We can also determine your eligibility for health insurance coverage at this time. To learn more about our insurance policies or your payment options, please refer to our financing and insurance page.
What Kinds of Skin Care Products Are Available?
At Savannah Plastic Surgery, we are proud to offer products from the following skin care product brands:
- ZO® Skin Health
- ZO® Skin Health products were developed by Dr. Zein Obagi, a world-renowned dermatologist. ZO® products are designed to optimize skin health, and include a product for every aspect of skin care imaginable. ZO® Skin Health also offers a comprehensive skin care system, which is great for patients who want a simple solution to a well-rounded skin care routine.
- SkinMedica® is all about rejuvenation. If you are looking to address wrinkles, lines, sun damage, or any other form of aging or skin damage, SkinMedica® is a great place to start. All SkinMedica® products begin with rigorous scientific testing and research, ensuring that you are getting a powerful and effective skin care product.
- Revision Skincare®
- Revision Skincare® offers an impressively large collection of skin care products, with products specifically designed for various parts of the face, skin type and skin concern. If you are looking for a particular product, Revision probably has something that fits your exact need.
- Experience the power of Obagi. Obagi continues to design transformational products that promote skin health and build on our legacy of science and innovation. Both Obagi®Medical and Obagi® Clinical line of products, bring you effective solutions for every step of your skin care journey.
- Sunscreen with a purpose. Colorscience believes in going way beyond UV, and overprotective about preventing skin damage. Using 100% pure natural minerals, antioxidants and botanicals- mineral protection with no chemicals, ingredients to maximize results for long-term skin health.
- Silagen® - 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars
- Soft, silky feeling 100% medical grade silicone glides over scars and leaves no sticky residue behind. Softens, flattens, and reduces redness of all types of scars.
- Sold only in the office - not online.
If you'd like to try any of the skin care products listed above, contact us today. We'd love to discuss your skin care needs and figure out which products are right for you. Savannah Plastic Surgery welcomes patients from Savannah and the surrounding areas of Chatham County, including those in Brunswick, Hinesville and Bluffton, Georgia.